Samsung USA - MetroPCS [ALL SAMSUNG] & Samsung T-Mobile USA NCK Only
Delivery Time: 1-6 Hours
Service open only from Monday to Friday.
Official Hours 8:00AM to 5:00 PM CST.
WARNING: ORDER ONLY IF YOUR PHONE IS ASKING FOR "SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PIN".
IF NOT ASKING FOR CODE, PLEASE FLASH YOUR PHONE TO MPCS FIRMWARE AND ORDER ONLY IF THE PHONE THEN ASK FOR THE UNLOCK CODE.
Samsung MetroPCS USA : will get an unlock code on ALL SAMSUNG MODELS that are MetroPCS Branded.
ONLY SAMSUNG, if you submit any other Brand you will get a rejection that says “Try Premium Tool” which is our normal MetroPCS tool.
Samsung T-Mobile NEWGEN 2015 versions will get an unlock code on certain models.
New ones will get added as soon as they become available, but for now these are the known supported models:
- SM-G920T and SM-G925T Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
- SM-N910T Samsung Galaxy Note 4 IMEI’s starting with 3545 and 3560
- SM-G900T Samsung Galaxy S5 IMEI’s starting with 3536 and 3518
- SM-G386T Samsung Galaxy Avant IMEI’s starting with 3548 and 3528
- SGH-T399 Samsung Galaxy Light IMEI’s starting with 3547
- Some other models supported. Try IMEI’s starting with 3571, 3575 and others.
If you have a new generation Samsung T-Mobile phone that was manufactured after October 2014 you can try it with this tool. If the code comes back as “NOT FOUND" we cannot do anything about it, just try another tool.
Not Supported Models:
- IMEI’s starting with 9900
- Samsung T-Mobile models like Galaxy S3, S4, Exhibit, Note 3 and older models.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDER
- Please Must Check Device is Asking For Code Before Plece Order.
- Please Check Device is Not Rooted And Locked On This Network
- This is Auto API Service. Orders will Go in Process immidiately after Submission.
- In Process IMEI Not Possible To Cancel Please Do not Do A Mistake While Order.
- Sometimes Due To Some Global Issue Orders Gone Delay Please Cooperate Us And Do Not
Force For Cancellation In This Case.
WARNING: The Codes Are Originally From Database & THIS SUPPLIER DO NOT PROVIDE REFUND FOR WRONG CODE COMPLAINT, EVEN IF YOU PROVIDE A VIDEO PROOF.
Usually code will not work as your phone need defreeze code. Do Not Send Any Verification or Force For Refund or Verify in Any Case.